Hi BB54.

The decision to use iLok was not easy. What convinced us was the quality of the protection. Yes - iLok is not cracked. At least not on Mac. On PC it was cracked couple of times, but it takes about one year from the release of new version of iLok wrapper, which is not bad either. Neon HR was kind of experiment. Also giving the users the option to store their licenses for other plug-ins on iLok allowed us to estimate its popularity. Telling truth we are surprised by how many of our users requested iLok authorizations. So it seems that it works. Anyway, we are still considering and looking for alternative means of reliable protection (as an option - we definitely won't quit iLok), as we realize there are many users like you who simply don't want to keep their licenses on USB dongle. By the way - I would greatly appreciate if you told us why you don't want it. And what kind of protection would be right for you. Machine-bound challenge-response? I know the best protection (for the user) is no protection at all ;\) But I'm sure you understand our standpoint as well. It's the piracy that makes our aims contradictory, which is extremely sad. Our mission is to deliver the good stuff for you. But without protection system we might not be able to deliver it at all... Anyway - as I said, we have some other protection systems on our minds. This is why I'd like to know your reasons for not using iLok and your protection-type preferences. Thanks