Topic Options
#6749 - 06/15/11 03:58 AM No Signal FL Studio
DariousBlount Offline

I don't see any signal coming into the meter.

#6750 - 06/15/11 08:19 AM Re: No Signal FL Studio [Re: DariousBlount]
rictheobscene Offline

Loc: Right Between the Resonance an...
More details please.

http://www.ghettoanalogue.com
http://www.therazorwireballet.com

#6760 - 06/17/11 07:13 AM Re: No Signal FL Studio [Re: rictheobscene]
DariousBlount Offline

I have the plugin loaded into a channel in my mixer. There are other plugins loaded into other channels and all of those plugins are creating an effect.

There are three selections for PSP 608 MultiDelay in my plugin browser located at the top left hand of the screen. I get to this plugin browser by selecting Channels>More. The plugin browser shows up as a white windows with black text and several categories such as DXi plugins, Fruity generator plugins, and VST 1 & 2 plugins. These three selections are located underneath of VST 1 & 2. Only one of these can be loaded. When When I try to load the other two selections I get an error message reading "There was a problem opening PSP 608 MultiDelay for an unknown reason. Please make sure it has been installed correctly.

The plugin works just fine in Cubase .

This is a line from a page on the Fruity Wrapper plugin.
 Quote:
Process inactive inputs and outputs - Some plugins mark one or more of their inputs/outputs as 'inactive' even though they are being used. By default, FL Studio doesn't process inactive inputs/outputs, so no sound is produced. This option ensures FL Studio processes 'inactive' outputs.

The Fruity Wrapper is to get 3rd party plugins working in FL Studio. I have not loaded a plugin into the Fruity Wrapper so I do not know how it works.

Edited by DariousBlount (06/17/11 07:42 AM)

Moderator:  Mateusz Wozniak PSP, PSPaudio