Topic Options
#6710 - 06/02/11 09:49 PM Button on the bottom right corner?
MBI Offline

Hi

What is the Button on the bottom right corner next to the Manual-Button (?) for?

#6765 - 06/18/11 10:44 AM Re: Button on the bottom right corner? [Re: MBI]
Scrabble12 Offline

Loc: Tucson, Arizona
That would be the help file wouldn't it?

#6766 - 06/18/11 10:49 AM Re: Button on the bottom right corner? [Re: Scrabble12]
MBI Offline

No, the button wich i mean is next to the Manual-Button. Nothing seems to happen if i press it, only its color does change.

Edited by MBI (06/18/11 12:53 PM)

#6769 - 06/18/11 12:17 PM Re: Button on the bottom right corner? [Re: MBI]
Hubert Pietrzykowski PSP Offline

Loc: Warsaw
This button toggles the keyboard focus capture mode. In certain hosts there's a problem - when you click on the plug-in window the keystrokes are no longer sent to the host. As a result keyboard shortcuts (such as spacebar f.ex.) no longer work. This button prevents from capturing focus. The side effect, due to the nature of windows message handling, is that the mousewheel messages won't go the plug-in either. If your host does not exhibit such focus problems (stealing spacebar) don't touch this button.

#6775 - 06/18/11 12:57 PM Re: Button on the bottom right corner? [Re: Hubert Pietrzykowski PSP]
MBI Offline

Originally Posted By: Hubert Pietrzykowski PSP
This button toggles the keyboard focus capture mode. In certain hosts there's a problem - when you click on the plug-in window the keystrokes are no longer sent to the host. As a result keyboard shortcuts (such as spacebar f.ex.) no longer work. This button prevents from capturing focus. The side effect, due to the nature of windows message handling, is that the mousewheel messages won't go the plug-in either. If your host does not exhibit such focus problems (stealing spacebar) don't touch this button.

OK, thank you!
I'm currently using Cubase 5 (soon Cubase 6) on Windows XP, don't know whether it is concerned or not?