Topic Options
#61 - 02/11/02 08:07 AM More DX plugins!!!
Eddie Radovic Offline

Loc: 208-10 35ave bayside ny 11361
I've just purchased your VW plugin and must say that it was one of my best purchases as of late.I can't believe what this plugin did to a Hip-Hop mix that I was finishing up. I am using this plugin in the latest version of "Vegas Video 3" and was wondering if any of your other products will be DX any time soon. I really hope so because I would rather not have to download a Vst-DX wrapper from Fxpansion to make it work. My system is at its most stable its ever been and I don't want to compromise my mixes in any way. It took me a long time to stop using cubase for Vegas but since then I'll never look back!!! Thanks again and lookin to hear from you all soon. Later. \:D

#62 - 02/11/02 11:25 AM Re: More DX plugins!!!
Antoni Ozynski PSP Offline

Thanks Eddie.
Good news is that the rest of our plug-ins should be available next 2 weeks in DX format. (at last)

regards from Poland
Antoni Ozynski

#63 - 02/11/02 04:06 PM Re: More DX plugins!!!
Freesoul Offline

Loc: Hakusan 3-4-12-110, Bunkyo-ku,...
No, then I have to buy MixPack and StereoPack again! I was one of many users of fxpansion's, and although I love it very much, far better to use these great plugins directly in direct x! God, I should have waited for this (I bought Mixpack and StereoPack a month ago).....

#64 - 02/11/02 06:03 PM Re: More DX plugins!!!
Antoni Ozynski PSP Offline

Dear FreeSoul,
You don't have to worry about. It will be
almost free (or even free) update for current users of MixPack and StereoPack.

Regards from Poland

Antoni Ozynski

#65 - 02/12/02 03:27 AM Re: More DX plugins!!!
Freesoul Offline

Loc: Hakusan 3-4-12-110, Bunkyo-ku,...
Thank you very much for your swift reply and for thoughtful treatment of current VST plugin users through VST wrapper! Every current Direct X plugin users who own MixPack and StereoPack would join in sending the above message.

Regards from Osaka, Japan (today from office, Ooops!)