Topic Options
#6469 - 10/06/10 09:43 PM Hi Q On The ClassicQ Question
ghetto3jon Offline

i'm currently demoing the ClassicQ, and enjoying it. but i'm wondering what the "Hi Q" button on the hi-band does? i can hear the effect of the lo-band "Hi Q" button, but i can't hear anything happening when i hit the "Hi Q" button on the hi-band. in fact, i don't even see anything happen when run a test with noise and an FFT display. so what should be happening?

(side question: the hi and lo bands are shelves, right?)

#6507 - 11/21/10 12:39 AM Re: Hi Q On The ClassicQ Question [Re: ghetto3jon]
Mateusz Wozniak PSP Offline

It is a bug which will be fixed in the new version coming soon. I am sorry for the problem.

Regards,

#6508 - 11/21/10 12:41 AM Re: Hi Q On The ClassicQ Question [Re: Mateusz Wozniak PSP]
Mateusz Wozniak PSP Offline

Refering to your side question nothing is straight here. They are a kind of shelves but they are far from basic smooth shelves in the HiQ mode (which is currently always on in the classicQ hi shelv).

Regards,

#6848 - 10/16/11 05:15 PM Re: Hi Q On The ClassicQ Question [Re: Mateusz Wozniak PSP]
mathias Offline

hello psp,
i think it is time to bring the updated classicQ with a working HiQ switch. it is nearly a year now ..... :-)

another thing i wanted to mention is the saturate knob.
it is nice to have that, but the amount of saturation is too high to my taste/ears.
could we have a little knob for lowering the amount, like in nobleQ and oldtimer? same applies to the sim-knob in classicQ.
would be a great and useful addition

greetings to poland,
mathias