Topic Options
#6123 - 12/28/09 02:04 PM sQuad and OldTimer difficulties
4fmb Offline

I've just installed my PSP plugins to my new Win 7 Home Premium x64 laptop (Dell Studio XPS 16). The PSP mixpack 2 plugins are all working fine in Reaper x64, however:

1) The sQuad plugs mostly aren't working for me:
a) Only the RetroQ passes sound and the controls actually alter the sound.
b) For the other Q's, while the control knobs are reponsive by mouse, they don't pass sound. If I make the plugins inactive sound is passed through.
c) All Q's, including Retro, keep asking me for authorization each time I instantiate a new instance.

2) For my PSP Old Timer, sound is passed but the controls are not altering the sound. Also, the same problem with authorizing. (The mixpack 2 are authorized and are staying authorized!)

This situation happens whether I am using windows/laptops sound options or ASIO with my external Lexicon I-ONIX U42S device.

I love my PSP plugins and would appreciate any help anyone can give!

Mark

#6125 - 12/29/09 03:34 AM Re: sQuad and OldTimer difficulties [Re: 4fmb]
Mateusz Wozniak PSP Offline

Please read the topic:
"Demo expired problem for 1st time installed plugin"
and let us know if that helped in this case to solve the problem.

Regards,

#6130 - 12/29/09 12:11 PM Re: sQuad and OldTimer difficulties [Re: Mateusz Wozniak PSP]
4fmb Offline

Thank you Mateusz. It didn't occur to me when I had seen and read that post before that it applied to my situation, but it seems to have solved the problem...

...at least in Reaper. It didn't work in either Mackie Tracktion or Sony Sound Forge 10 Pro. I can post on their forums, but do you have any experience/suggestions from other users contacting you?

Each time over the years I have contacted PSP about a difficulty, the replies have always been prompt and helpful. Thank you for great customer service, and for your many wonderful plugins!

Best,

Mark