Topic Options
#6082 - 12/13/09 07:34 PM loud randon noises when trying to adjust Freq
sayatnova Offline

Hello Everyone,

I was on 1.5.0 for my Neon (HR). I have recently updated to DP7.2 on a mac (10.6.2). I am getting loud random noise bursts when trying to adjust the freq or gain knobs.

So, I logged on to the website and noticed that we are now at 1.5.1, so I got this from the website and updated right away (verified in DP that it was the 1.5.1 version).

However, I am still getting random loud noises! What is going on? Any suggestions as to how to fix this? I really need this to work!

Thanks in advance,

Shea A.J. Comfort

#6166 - 01/09/10 03:37 AM Re: loud randon noises when trying to adjust Freq [Re: sayatnova]
Paul R Offline

you're not the only one who's getting these. I get them in Sonar too and it makes Neon completely unusable. Hubert's known about this for months.

Edited by Paul R (01/09/10 03:38 AM)

#6278 - 04/08/10 01:50 PM Re: loud randon noises when trying to adjust Freq [Re: Paul R]
Krzys Offline

Loc: Ottawa, Canada
Hello

I as well am having this happen....very loud. Any solutions available?
In this case it is happening in Live/MacOx
Regards

Krzysztof

I just tried adjusting the eq with LinPhase off and lo and behold----no click click pop pop. So for now the solution is:

Turn off LP, adjust the Eq to a hair of perfection turn on LP.

Edited by Krzys (04/08/10 04:23 PM)

#6382 - 06/09/10 02:51 AM Re: loud randon noises when trying to adjust Freq [Re: Krzys]
Hubert Pietrzykowski PSP Offline

Loc: Warsaw
This is critical error that has been reported by many users. It will be addressed in the next Neon update we are working on.
As we find it difficult to reproduce the problem, I would greatly appreciate if you could specify your detailed configuration (including CPU, if you're on PC) in this thread. This will help a lot.

#6514 - 11/28/10 03:29 PM Re: loud randon noises when trying to adjust Freq [Re: Hubert Pietrzykowski PSP]
sayatnova Offline

Originally Posted By: Hubert Pietrzykowski PSP
This is critical error that has been reported by many users. It will be addressed in the next Neon update we are working on.
As we find it difficult to reproduce the problem, I would greatly appreciate if you could specify your detailed configuration (including CPU, if you're on PC) in this thread. This will help a lot.

Happened again last night!!!....:-( I sent a support request 19 june, 2010 and never heard from any one. So here is my system info again:

My system: Mac 10.6.5, 2.8 Quad-Core Intel Xeon, 6 GB RAM, DP 7.2.1, Neon HR 1.5.1.

Please fix this, I really like the sound but it is unusable for me with the random bursts of noise!

Thank you,

Shea A.J. Comfort

#6582 - 02/20/11 10:36 AM Re: loud randon noises when trying to adjust Freq [Re: sayatnova]
Hubert Pietrzykowski PSP Offline

Loc: Warsaw
Hi,

To everybody who experiences loud noises:
We prepared the new beta version and would greatly appreciate if you gave it a try. There's quite a number of people who reported this problem, yet we've been unable to recreate it our machines, which makes debugging very difficult. Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Please contact us by email at:
support@pspaudioware.com (attn. Hubert Pietrzykowski)
We will provide you with download details then.

Thanks