Topic Options
#5763 - 03/10/09 12:49 PM 1.1.2 Nitro Update
Big Foote Offline

Hey guys,

Saw this update listed on KVR (http://www.kvraudio.com/news/11095.html) but I don't see it on the downloads page.

Any idea where I can download it?

Cheers
Owen

#5772 - 03/13/09 05:26 PM Re: 1.1.2 Nitro Update [Re: Big Foote]
mathias Offline

login via register, in the list of the plugins they forgot to update the number, when you press the download-link, you will see the actual-download 1.1.2 on the ftp-site.
mathias

#5773 - 03/14/09 12:23 PM Re: 1.1.2 Nitro Update [Re: mathias]
Dave Bourke Offline

Loc: Dublin, Ireland
Thank you for updating this, PSP people. Much too late in my case but welcome nonetheless.

My experience in business has taught me that it's far easier to sell to existing customers than to attract new ones -- unless you damage their trust by releasing an update that breaks backwards compatibility, thus materially affecting the work of existing pro customers who make their living with this software.

The long failure by PSP to address this issue meant that I personally felt that I could no longer trust that projects using any PSP products would operate reliably after being updated. And so I stopped buying new products from PSP and stopped using PSP plug-ins in my projects.

I still don't know how I feel about this now but at least this latest update is a step towards rebuilding customer confidence.

Kind regards.