Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#5217 - 09/26/06 06:38 AM Re: Neon HR Squeal
tcbb Offline

Loc: SF
 Quote:
Originally posted by Hubert Pietrzykowski PSP:
What I meant was not that you would't be able to automate the parameters at all. I only meant that due to amount of calculation needed to recalculate the impulse response it takes some time before the changes take effect. This f.ex. makes smooth filter sweeps difficult. Of course changing the eq settings from one set of values to another will be possible.
Thanks. I don't expect low latency parameter adjustment in LP mode, I just want to be able to draw automation and have the plug in follow it without the nasty artifacts, even if this requires huge buffer settings. Looking forward to it

#6584 - 02/20/11 10:39 AM Re: Neon HR Squeal [Re: Hubert Pietrzykowski PSP]
Hubert Pietrzykowski PSP Offline

Loc: Warsaw
Hi,

To everybody who experiences loud noises when adjusting Neon parameters:
We prepared the new beta version and would greatly appreciate if you gave it a try. There's quite a number of people who reported this problem, yet we've been unable to recreate it our machines, which makes debugging very difficult. Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Please contact us by email at:
support@pspaudioware.com (attn. Hubert Pietrzykowski)
We will provide you with download details then.

Thanks

#6727 - 06/05/11 08:17 PM Re: Neon HR Squeal [Re: Hubert Pietrzykowski PSP]
elipsis1 Offline

I am demoing Neon HR, yes I get the squeals too. Has this been fixed in the beta? I like the results once I have the eq dialed in, but dialing in is very squealy.

I want to purchase, but only if the squeals are fixed.

I own oldtimer, stereopack, and vintagewarmer, all are excellent and I use them all the time.

It is just hard to handle the squeals with neon.

Let me know if you beta users are hearing squeals still.

Thanks a lot.

#6728 - 06/05/11 09:03 PM Re: Neon HR Squeal [Re: elipsis1]
elipsis1 Offline

Also, in the demo I can't get mid/side to work, is this a limitation of the demo?

#6773 - 06/18/11 12:40 PM Re: Neon HR Squeal [Re: elipsis1]
Hubert Pietrzykowski PSP Offline

Loc: Warsaw
Could you please confirm whether those noise issues still occur with version 2.0.2? We did a lot of effort trying to minimize/remove those artifacts. However, as the problem appears to affect only certain machines and we've been unable to recreate it on ours it's hard to say if we succeeded (some reports say the problem is fixed, though)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2