Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#5147 - 06/16/06 11:52 AM Re: oh man
iain m Offline

Thanks steff for the info. Appreciated!

I must admit that I was very pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to use the iLok with Waves, so this has given me second thoughts about Neon.

But I am still a bit wary of needing an iLok just for a demo, in case it does mess up the system. Nonetheless, I guess it would be better to mess it up with a free demo than find out it was messed up only after paying for the full product! ;-)

#5148 - 06/16/06 07:08 PM Re: oh man
Antoni Ozynski PSP Offline

It shouldn't mess your system in any way.

Antoni

#5149 - 08/02/06 10:44 PM Re: oh man
vladoc Offline

I for my part like the iLok system. It so much easier to manage all the authorisations, especially when working on different computers, OS platforms and locations. I actualy wished all my plugs were on iLok.
Never had any issues...

Best regards,
vladoc

#5150 - 08/03/06 07:49 PM Re: oh man
Hubert Pietrzykowski PSP Offline

Loc: Warsaw
 Quote:
Originally posted by sonicalbert:

MasterComp sounds quite good, I will definitely be using this quite a bit. However, Neon HR *and* the plain Neon are completely unusable on my dual G4 800. As in CPU overload error messages. I'm going to work on this a bit and try them out in all my various DAW's, but so far I can't get any version of Neon to work in PT LE 6.9 or DSP-Quattro. It looks good though. :-)
You might want to try new version of Neon (1.1) - it benefits from variable plug-in buffer size introduced in PT 7.0 - the CPU load is drastically reduced, but you need to set high hardware buffer size in PT settings. However, it requires PT 7.0...

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4