Topic Options
#5043 - 10/26/05 12:03 AM LFO Sync button strikes 90% to go active
headz Offline

I use the PSP 608 mainly in Logic as AU, unfortunately to switch on the LFO 'SYNC' button doesn't work reliable - when you click it doesn't get activated 90% of the time you try sometimes suddenly it will go on but this really makes working a little PITA if some funktions technically work fine but refuse to get activated regulary in GUI.

can you please confirm the behaviour (I allready reinstalled PSP608 also the problem persists in latest Logic 7.1.1update)

#5044 - 11/08/05 10:46 PM Re: LFO Sync button strikes 90% to go active
PSPaudio Offline

The 'SYNC' button syncs the LFO to the start of each Bar if the host application can send song position information. The SYNC button only works when the LFO Rate is set to NOTE mode.
To the right and left of the LFO FREQ label are the two buttons for placing the LFO rate into Note mode and determining the note value of the LFO rate. The right button determines the note numerator, the left button the note denominator.

#5045 - 11/17/05 05:26 PM Re: LFO Sync button strikes 90% to go active
Fraser Offline

I've just bought the PSP 608 and have noticed that I can't get it to sync with Logic. I'm also using Logic Pro 7.1.1 along with other 3rd party plug-ins which sync fine. I've tried Piotr's suggestions regarding note mode etc. but this has no effect.

#5046 - 01/18/06 12:11 AM Re: LFO Sync button strikes 90% to go active
headz Offline

still the SYNc not workin reliable here. no fix by psp since then- could you at least reproduce this ?

#5047 - 01/18/06 12:52 AM Re: LFO Sync button strikes 90% to go active
headz Offline

also when you are switching plug in view mode the SYNC button strikes constantly there as well. once it is enabled after dozen try outs its reflected in the alternative plug-in view mode (list view) as well.

please overhaul this bugger plug-in as it is not working reliable since release in logic...

Moderator:  Mateusz Wozniak PSP, PSPaudio