Topic Options
#4956 - 06/07/07 08:13 PM MC in FAT mode...
OTR Mastering Offline

Loc: Texas, USA
I finally got a chance to use MComp in FAT mode. A project came in at 48/24 and sounded incredible. Upsampling didn't gain enough in sonic quality to justify the conversion so I worked on it in 48k. I can normally run VW2 in FAT mode even at 96k but MC won't.

This time, I was able to use both VW2 and MC in FAT mode (I always use FAT for VW2). It didn't sound right on every song, but on the ones it did work on, FAT mode on MC was super! It really thickened things up and made it big.

Nice job PSP. Here's to hoping to get to use it more often...

#4957 - 06/09/07 01:07 PM Re: MC in FAT mode...
crizdee Offline

Loc: Brighton UK
 Quote:
Nice job PSP. Here's to hoping to get to use it more often... [/QB]
Ditto

Just mastered a big club tune and the bottom end is really punchy with MC on it, never got that before woth a plugin.

Chris

#4958 - 06/11/07 02:29 PM Re: MC in FAT mode...
Mateusz Wozniak PSP Offline

We are glad about your positive feedback between all those bug reports of the latest Beta versions :-)
You can add the MasterQ with a FAT mode or NeonHR to complete the chain.

Regards,

#4959 - 07/22/07 06:48 AM Re: MC in FAT mode...
Mike Goodwin Offline

Loc: Toronto
I love working with with my Neon HR-Master Comp combo. I just have a "rack" built in live with Neon HR,Vintage Warmer,MasterQ and Master Comp in it and I just turn on and off the ones i need depending on the material. It is a killer package. Great stuff PSP and thanks for all the wonderfull updates!