Topic Options
#4194 - 07/17/05 04:54 PM Some answers maybe?
rhodes Offline

I love the sound of EasyVerb, and you are right... It is easy to use!

BUT!!! The demo does not save the algorithm state when saving and re-opening a project! I have read that others here (which I am assuming have the full version) are experiencing the same problem! That's a show-stopper for sure! (SX 2 by the way).

Has this been fixed? The demo version looks to be 1.02... Anyone know if the algorithm state now sticks when saving a project? I really want to purchase this thing, but that little quirk is stopping me cold!

Cheers.

#4195 - 07/18/05 11:19 PM Re: Some answers maybe?
BB54 Offline

Loc: Sweden
Works fine for me in SX3(PC)!

#4196 - 07/20/05 12:17 PM Re: Some answers maybe?
greendoor Offline

I just registered here because I want to buy Easyverb too. This seems to be a well kept secret - as far as VST reverbs go, this is about the best sounding algorithm reverb available. Comparable to ArtsAcoustic and R66, and to hardware such as Yamaha and Lexicon. No kidding - i've been checking these out in mono, and the Hall algorithm in particular is very smooth. I'm disappointed to see the lack of development and lack of communication here. If the pre-delay gets added as promised, i'll have confidence to buy these plugins. I could then tell everyone else about this amazingly good sounding reverb.

#4197 - 07/21/05 08:40 AM Re: Some answers maybe?
rhodes Offline

BB54... Could you provide a little more detail? What version number of EasyVerb do you have? I have heard that even the full version of 1.02 does not save the algorithm state...

Developers? Any help? Do you read these forums? Its kinda sad to see the lack of support here... \:\(

Greendoor... Yeah, I know what you're saying. When I first tried the demo, I was quite impressed (even with the reduced sound quality). It'd be unfortunate if the development of this plugin has come to a grinding halt...

#4198 - 07/25/05 12:20 AM Re: Some answers maybe?
BB54 Offline

Loc: Sweden
I run 1.03. Remember no problems with earlier versions in earlier SX versions. We all long for predelay, I've put Easyverb on hold til it comes.

#4199 - 07/25/05 05:06 PM Re: Some answers maybe?
Mateusz Wozniak PSP Offline

There was a problem with saving/recalling settings in SX and some other applications but it should work fine with current full version.

As I already stated before the PSP EasyVerb update is in the update queue right after we finish the MasterQ which is still waiting for its PC update.

#4200 - 10/29/05 02:38 AM Re: Some answers maybe?
rikki rivett Offline

Loc: germany
The Stereo Pack is now OSX.....nice work! I couldn't resist the new 608 delay, either......

now I'm looking forward to Easyverb finally becoming Audio Unit......?

best wishes

RR