Topic Options
#4122 - 01/04/04 10:54 AM Invalid Project File
mmallett Offline

Loc: Canada
Ever since inserting EasyVerb into a Nuendo project, I have been getting more frequent crashes. And when Nuendo goes to open up a renamed file, I get an Invalid Project File error message.

It seems to me, based on the last four threads, that the latest PSP plugs have not been thoroughly tested in Nuendo/Cubase SX.

Hopefully these issues get attention fast, because there is a good buzz starting... and the verb is fantastic.

#4123 - 01/04/04 01:18 PM Re: Invalid Project File
Mateusz Wozniak PSP Offline

They where tested but no one else reported this kind of problems you are reporting to us on all topics.

#4124 - 01/04/04 10:50 PM Re: Invalid Project File
mmallett Offline

Um, that's not quite true.

I reported that the right channel of MasterQ is not working; so did others. You've confirmed a fix coming for that.

I also reported sound bursts on EasyVerb. You said there is a fix coming for that.

Mateusz, I'm simply reporting to you what happens when I insert PSP plugs. It doesn't make them bad plugs (I've raved about them on Nuendo's site); it just means that they are new software, and may not be entirely compatible with Nuendo. Or it could mean there is an issue with my system. However, my system has been running great... until using your new plugs. That certainly means something, doesn't it?

I posted my system specs on the other forum. Note: I'm having no troubles with Vintage Warmer, or either of the PSP delays.

Nuendo 2.10.10
Dual 1.42
1 Gig Ram
ULN-2 1.4.27
2 UAD Cards

[ January 10, 2004: Message edited by: mmallett ]

#4125 - 01/04/04 11:07 PM Re: Invalid Project File
mmallett Offline

I did some research on Nuendo's forum on this issue. The number one reason for getting this kind of an error appears to be freeware or shareware plugs that have not been thoroughly tested.

Perhaps because this plug is so new, it hasn't been thoroughly tried on a Nuendo system?

Nuendo 2.10.10
Dual 1.42
OSX 10.2.6
1 Gig Ram
ULN-2 1.4.27
2 UAD Cards with 3.3.1