Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#3981 - 03/18/06 04:23 PM Re: Ableton Live 4.0.4 Mono
feyshay Offline

Diederick,
Check out this website.
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/vb-audio/us/products/dxrack/dxrack.htm
At the bottom of the page, download the FFX-4 DX-VST wrapper. Then load the FFX4 as a plug-in VST within Live. Then load the Master Q DX into your FFX-4 wrapper.
Now you have a working stereo Master Q within Live 5. Hopefully the VST version will be fixed, but since both attribute it to the other, at least the use of the wrapper is a workaround for your Master Q and EasyVerb.

#3982 - 03/18/06 11:40 PM Re: Ableton Live 4.0.4 Mono
Diederick F.M. Cools Offline

Loc: Tilburg, Netherlands
Hello Again,

Well, more then 15 month and still it's not working. Ableton said it's a PSP bug, now Ifm still waiting for the reply from PSP which will say it's a Ableton bug ;-(. 15 month!!! and still no solution. I think PSP is working very hard to get the iLok working in all the PSP plug-ins, which I won't get. Made me think why I got all the plug-ins from PSP, well the MasterComp was probably the last one I got from them \:\(

On 15 februari 2006 I send support a message if I can get a beta version for MasterQ and/or EasyVerb, still no answer.

Regards,
Diederick F.M. Cools.

#3983 - 04/15/06 11:25 PM Re: Ableton Live 4.0.4 Mono
iain m Offline

I hope this is fixed soon. I'm impressed by MasterQ but need it to work properly in Live 5 before I'd buy it.

Edit: In the end, I was so impressed by this plugin's sound, that I purchased it anyway. Kudos to PSP for a great EQ. I'm using the DirectX wrapper mentioned above - however, this still isn't ideal because it's fiddly to open and inevitably makes a small CPU hit.

I hope there will be a fix for the VST in Live soon.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2