Topic Options
#3918 - 01/23/04 02:32 PM FL Studio (and others)
Vorn Offline

Loc: Brisbane, Australia
I realise that FL Studio is not mentioned in the list of tested/supported hosts (and isn't by any means a mastering tool), however I've noticed that MasterQ (and now Easyverb) don't like being hosted by FL Studio (although VintageWarmer works flawlessly) - It seems to be due to the fact that FLS sees these plugins as 2xMono in, and 2xMono out, as opposed to a single stereo in and out (only the left channel gets processed in MasterQ and EasyVerb - and VW is detected as a stereo effect).

Has anyone else tried it? Is there some kind of wrapper that would help it work?

Either way, I'm still a happy customer \:\)

Vorn.

#3919 - 01/28/04 08:20 PM Re: FL Studio (and others)
Mateusz Wozniak PSP Offline

Your report is extremally usefull. We where not able to find a reason why this problem occurs under FL and it looks like this will bring us closer to the solution!

Thanks and regards,

#3920 - 01/28/04 11:47 PM Re: FL Studio (and others)
Vorn Offline

Loc: Brisbane, Australia
I must say - I completely forgot about the DirectX versions of these products. The directx versions work perfectly (although there are some *minor* graphic glitches at the top and bottom edges of the interface)

The problem I reported only occurs with the VST version of the FX (and have since discovered that it happens on the mixpack too, and not on the CM Springverb)

All is well \:D

#3921 - 01/29/04 07:51 PM Re: FL Studio (and others)
Mateusz Wozniak PSP Offline

You are even more informative to us right now

Thanks