i'm tryng the psp nitro on ableton 6.0.9, i think is the best virtual filter, i need to use it in live situations...but i have a very strange problem!! when i move the parameters that i want to assing to my remote sl, i can see on the ableton AU parameters window that these are mooving(that's ok!!)...if i moove these parameters with the mouse and i record on ableton all is ok!! i start play on ableton and i can see the parameters mooving on psp Nitro and also on ableton(right!!)...but if i assign from ableton these parameters to my novation remote sl(is the normal thing i do with all my instruments...), if i moove the knob that i have assigned, i can see parameters changing only on ableton!! if i moove the knob, i can see on the ableton AU automation window the parameters that are mooving , but ableton live doesn't transmit this movement to psp nitro !!! it is strange because all seems to be perfect, also if i record with my mouse!! all the others AU work good!!! only psp nitro dosen't work fine, it is the last version....
someone has any solution for me, please?
thank you...
bye bye...