Topic Options
#3770 - 04/27/06 09:03 PM Nitro Automation and registration problems
Bhang Offline

Loc: Laudanum Records
I'm using Logic 7 pro and the automation in Nitro does not work properly. If I use the learn function inside of Logic I can get it to work, but it won't automate smoothly. It gets stuck constantly ( making it useless). So, I now try using Nitro's built in mod matrix and I get absolutely nothing. It works fine on its internal LFO's/ADSR etc. but not at all when assigned to a controller. Am I missing something? I am using vers. 1.05, I think there is a 1.06 that I'm hoping might fix 1 of the 2 automation areas, but I can not even register this thing. The web site rejects my registration and no one at PSP returns my emails. If there is a manual for this thing I can't even get to that. Someone please help
ThanX
Bhang

#3771 - 04/27/06 10:23 PM Re: Nitro Automation and registration problems
Hubert Pietrzykowski PSP Offline

Loc: Warsaw
please send me an email (at hubert@pspaudioware.com) with your authorization details and PSP Registration Center account login - I will add Nitro to your account

#3772 - 04/28/06 11:01 PM Re: Nitro Automation and registration problems
Bhang Offline

Loc: Laudanum Records
All Cleared up on the reg/auth. Thank you. In the days of immediate gratification any delay can become painful.

Update: The new Nitro vers. 1.0.6.1 works with Logic 7.2 if you use the Logic learn function. I can not, however, figure out why the internal mod matrix doesn't work with my external controllers (either my PhotonX25 or my Behringer BCR). I would rather use the internal mod mmatrix. Is there something I am doing wrong?