Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#3751 - 02/03/06 03:15 PM Nitro 2 - Any plans ???
Rozzer Offline

Hey PSP Gurus!

Any plans for Nitro 2?

I'd love to see some more effect algorithms. Some distortion, perhaps a pitchshifter?

Nitro really is the best multi-fx vst out there imho \:D

Rozzer

#3752 - 02/10/06 04:47 PM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ???
Rozzer Offline

anyone alive ? ;\)

#3753 - 02/24/06 03:45 PM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ???
Broken Offline

+1 on the pitchshifter most definately \:\)

#3754 - 03/01/06 11:38 PM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ???
Hubert Pietrzykowski PSP Offline

Loc: Warsaw
Yes, the pitch shifter would be nice indeed. The distortion too. I also considered adding frequency warping, compressor and a reverb. At the moment we're not working on Nitro 2, but one day - who knows. Maybe more operators too, but this would make the plug-in even more CPU hungry, so I'm not sure if it's a good idea.

#3755 - 03/05/06 10:38 AM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ???
Broken Offline

Maybe a reverse delay operator as well

#3756 - 04/03/06 09:09 PM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ???
Rozzer Offline

I forgot I had started this thread! hehe....

Hubert, all those things sounds wonderful. I don't think N2 would need any extra operators. 4 gives a HUGE scope for effects anyway. Any more is just greedy ;\)

More effects is the key!

#3757 - 04/16/07 05:35 AM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ???
Bhang Offline

Loc: Laudanum Records
More distortion types and a ringmod. \:\)

#3758 - 06/03/07 12:31 AM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ???
Greg Offline

Loc: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Nitro sounds great, but I rarely use it because its so hard to edit the parameters. Can you alter the GUI to have everything easy to see all at once? For example Fab Filter's Volcano has a nice interface on a single layout. Everyone has a large screen these days, and there is no advantage to making the screen so tiny with so many little tabs. Thanks for considering this wish.

#3759 - 06/11/07 09:50 PM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ???
loachm Offline

How about a morphing feature? I have just demoed the U-He Filterscape (but liked Nitro more, that's why I going for this one \:D ) - however, I found the morphing of the filters very impressive. Since Nitro can have four filters - would something similar be possible for a future version?

Also, I'd like to know if PSP still offers educational discounts for students? I remember something like that, but couldn't find anything on the webpage. I'm thinking of buying Nitro and VW (again)...

Thanks!

#3760 - 06/21/07 10:34 AM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ???
vank Offline

Loc: Holland
What would be awesome is a GUI that is 1024*768 for instance...that way probably anyone can view the plug on their screens and a LOT of parameters can be viewed simultaniously... Hell, I don't understand why not every plug is a lot bigger. Instant access is the key \:\)

#3761 - 07/22/07 06:56 AM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ???
Mike Goodwin Offline

Loc: Toronto
I have to agree with Greg. I love neon but getting around it is a bit of a pain. It has tried to stay a little to true to the "hardware lcd screen" for vintage effect. I am totaly ok with the fact that I am using software and do not need it to look anything like hardware. Although it is kinda fun. Thats just my two cents.

#3762 - 07/23/07 05:11 AM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ???
tritonemusic Offline

#3763 - 07/26/07 04:48 AM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ???
tritonemusic Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by tritonemusic:
I must admit, sometimes using Nitro can be quite a hassle. At times, I have to make 5 or 6 attempts before I can move the little arrows in the LCD section. It's a pain.

Hubert, I hope you might consider making it easier to click on the arrows. I'm on a Mac G4, DP5.12, in case that helps.

#3764 - 07/26/07 02:42 PM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ???
terminal3 Offline

Loc: London, UK
 Quote:
Originally posted by vank:
What would be awesome is a GUI that is 1024*768 for instance...that way probably anyone can view the plug on their screens and a LOT of parameters can be viewed simultaniously... Hell, I don't understand why not every plug is a lot bigger. Instant access is the key \:\)
because some plug-in windows are already too big for small screens! I think having the OPTION of a bigger window is a good thing, but it's nice to keep it small. Eiosis ELS Vocoder, for example, is too tall for my 13" macbook screen... fine on my 20" cinema display, thankfully.

#3765 - 08/02/07 07:54 PM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ???
tritonemusic Offline

#3766 - 08/23/07 10:55 PM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ???

Hi everyone,

I've been off for some time as you noticed. Thanks to everyone for ideas and remarks. Think I'm gonna start working on version 2 soon.
Broken - I'm not sure what you mean by 'reverse delay'. I'd appreciate if you clarified.
Some more thoughts - what about 16-step sequencer as a modulation source?
Also, I'd like to add sidechain input to envelope detector - this would allow whole bunch of interesting effects.
Bhang mentioned the ring modulator. I wonder how should this be done in the context of Nitro - ring modulator needs two signals (two inputs). I think user could specifiy (at the ring modulator operator level) which of the inputs are used and ring-modulated. Other inputs (an operator accepts inputs from up to 3 other operators, plug-in input and feedback from itself) would be ignored.

once again thanks for your contribution

#3767 - 08/28/07 02:21 PM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ???
steff Offline

Quote:

Bhang mentioned the ring modulator. I wonder how should this be done in the context of Nitro - ring modulator needs two signals (two inputs). I think user could specifiy (at the ring modulator operator level) which of the inputs are used and ring-modulated. Other inputs (an operator accepts inputs from up to 3 other operators, plug-in input and feedback from itself) would be ignored.
side-chain inputs ..... internal (form the output of other ops) and external (over plugin side-chain input)

would be nice

best

#3768 - 09/03/07 07:54 PM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ???
tritonemusic Offline

Hi Hubert,

Is there any chance that you will rectify the problem pertaining to clicking on triangles with the mouse? Just earlier today, I must have tried 15 times before I could actually move the triangle.

This is a really big deal for me, FWIW.

As always, I thank you.

#3769 - 10/14/07 10:57 AM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ???
Broken Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Hubert Pietrzykowski PSP:
Hi everyone,

I've been off for some time as you noticed. Thanks to everyone for ideas and remarks. Think I'm gonna start working on version 2 soon.
Broken - I'm not sure what you mean by 'reverse delay'. I'd appreciate if you clarified.
Some more thoughts - what about 16-step sequencer as a modulation source?
Also, I'd like to add sidechain input to envelope detector - this would allow whole bunch of interesting effects.

once again thanks for your contribution
Reverse delay, It's when it sounds like the delayed signal is a reversed version of the input signal. Like some eventide presets and also the guitar rig delay does it.
I like the idea of a step sequencer and the sidechain input \:\)

#5406 - 03/06/08 02:42 PM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ??? [Re: Hubert Pietrzykowski PSP]
Bhang Offline

Sidechain for the envelope detector and a step sequencer and I'm already excited. I have been wanting some sort of sidechain control for a long time. This could also be used as a second input for a Ringmod ( or gates, compressors ... all sorts of gateable goodies!) Being able to have separate inputs is key. All other ringmod plugins I know of only allow manipulation of the audio by a built in oscillator and this cripples the whole idea of a ringmod.

I really like your products and love the new ideas for Nitro. I prefer mangling plug ins to the utility type plug ins, so I would love to see some more oddball insane plug ins like nitro. how about a Multiband processors that allow you to designate crossover points before you send them to the effects. Like Ohmicide but not limited to distortions.

#5551 - 07/18/08 12:42 PM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ??? [Re: vank]
Bhang Offline

I'm glad to see some more responses in this area. I am still 150% for sidechaining option ( which I already mentioned ... and probably will again).

I was reading somewhere that the Nitro is loosely based on the Lexicon Vortex, albeit much more powerful. Can someone verify this?
If so, then the morph feature would be a great addition. It is what made the vortex especially unique and powerful.

A new GUI is also always welcome.

#5564 - 08/12/08 05:09 AM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ??? [Re: Bhang]
Broken Offline

I love Nitro - still one of the best available IMO. The only thing I don't like is the small edit window....or maybe I just need glasses.

#6006 - 10/07/09 01:46 PM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ??? [Re: Broken]
ZappaDave Offline

Loc: uk
This probably a bit late/ott but this is my wish list:-
Granualar Fx
Tube Fx
Gating
Basic EQ
Ringmod
Step sequencer
Vocoder
PitchSifter
Flanger
Chorus
Vibrato

Some of these might be doable already, but dedicated Operators would be cool. The option of a bigger Gui would be cool.
Any update as to when Nitro 2 is going to come?

#6221 - 02/04/10 09:05 AM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ??? [Re: ZappaDave]
surphaze Offline

Hey,

I'd highly appreciate Nitro 2. You might make a good deal with a nice upgrade offer with all the customers from the audiomidi no-brainer deal.

What I'd like to see in a major upgrade:

- New, improved filter algorithms. When Nitro was introduced, the filters sounded outstanding compared to standards, nowadays they are average at most.

- generator operators (how about an oscillator, a noise generator, a spectral generator, ...)
- a pitch- and a transient tracker modulation source
- more lfos and a meta-lfo/adsr to modulate lfo times
- a larger interface, maybe more modular gui, where you can define what to see on the front panel.
- direct access to modwheel as modulation source

About stuff that was said before:

- More operators: nice idea. Don't worry about CPU load. Additional operators shouldn't use up processing power when not in use. Computers got much faster since Nitro was introduced, it can demand a bit more.
- Ringmodulator, Vocoder, Sequencer, GranularFX: Would love that.
- Morphing: Now that would be the uber-stuff:-) I assume Nitros architecture would allow seamless morphing between two or more patch settings as long as the operators (not the matrix) are set to the same modules. Make this a slider or even vector pad and offer this as a modulation target. Or collaborate with Ohm Force and implement Melohman technology. Any way, if you even manage to morph between different operator modules, which is probably rather difficult, you'd be gods :-)

Now I wrote my mind down. Reminds me of the basic question: Will there even be a Nitro 2 and when?
:-)

Best

V

#6370 - 05/31/10 02:28 PM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ??? [Re: Rozzer]
gwok Offline

my biggest suggestion is a better UI. Bigger, and more windows to display parameters etc. That would be totally sweet - g

Edited by gwok (05/31/10 02:29 PM)

#6393 - 06/09/10 03:59 AM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ??? [Re: gwok]

Hi all. Nitro 2 is almost there. We have listened to your ideas. Some of them have been implemented, some not.
The GUI is small, but easier to operate - you will be able to use mouse wheel to scroll lists and change parameter values. Keyboard type-in for every field. There are three LCDs - one for modulators (yes, there are four modulator slots that can be assigned any modulator type), one for operators and one for setting connections.
All operators have been rewritten, are much more powerful and optimized. There are new types, too. The same applies to modulators.
8 freely assignable knobs (you can name them and midi assign at click of a button).
Built-in limiter based on Xenon algorithms, with three fixed settings.
A lots more... So be prepared ;\)

#6397 - 06/10/10 02:33 PM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ??? [Re: Hubert Pietrzykowski PSP]
gwok Offline

that sounds awesome!

any idea on a release date?

Edited by gwok (06/10/10 02:34 PM)

#6440 - 07/31/10 12:52 PM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ??? [Re: vank]
kevaquarian Offline

I would be up for Nitro 2 with some improvements too, but for the time being how about an update for Nitro 1 that actually works reliably with Logic 9.1 in 64-bit mode?

Note added: Logic's 9.1.1 update appears to have alleviated the problems with Nitro 1.1.2 via the bit-bridge.

Edited by kevaquarian (07/31/10 05:56 PM)
Edit Reason: Logic updated - new tests
RME FF400

#6441 - 07/31/10 12:55 PM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ??? [Re: kevaquarian]
kevaquarian Offline

@Hubert - when you say 'almost there' what does this mean in real terms? Should I calm down about a Nitro 1.1.3 update then, and wait for Nitro 2? Nitro 1.1.2 has been sitting out for ages now as it's been totally unstable with Logic 9.1.

It would be great to get it back into my plugz rack again!

(Please see note in above post for update)

Edited by kevaquarian (07/31/10 05:57 PM)
Edit Reason: new tests after Logic update
RME FF400

#6443 - 07/31/10 01:02 PM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ??? [Re: kevaquarian]
kevaquarian Offline

Also, please tell me Nitro 2 will be native 64-bit for Mac and Logic 9.1?!
RME FF400

#6455 - 08/15/10 11:36 AM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ??? [Re: Hubert Pietrzykowski PSP]
Pickle Offline

Originally Posted By: Hubert Pietrzykowski PSP

I did sidechaining in nitro years ago. Basically you send two panned signals (sidechain and carrier?) route your sidechain to the envelope follower and then use the envelope follower to modulate a parameter on a operator that your carrier(?) signal is routed to.
Don't have it installed anymore so I can't give exact instructions but if you're familiar with nitro you should be able to work it out.

Having used the plugin religiously at one time I have a few suggestions.

More filters.

Improve the current filters - compare the moog filter in nitro to kontakts moog filter, to my ears it (kontakt's) is plenty more defined and sounds nicer.

More filters.

New GUI. The current GUI is ok I guess but it is too small (yes some plugins are too big but nitro is way too small) and it can be real (real!) fidly.

I like the routing options in Nitro, definitely one of it's strengths so I think these should be expanded on. More operators (if they are turned off they don't use CPU no?) and I think multi channel inputs and outputs would be nice (I guess this is a bit of a tricky one since no DAW that I have used would handle this correctly but I'm sure you could haxx the mixer in cubase to sum stereo/mono signals to surround and then spit them back up again. One thing to remember is that you can always route two mono signals in, would work for a ring mod).

More modulation sources - proper sidechain; one I mentioned is fiddly to setup, step sequencer/piano roll/arp, improved LFO's; syncing options, note on/off to reset LFO, to name a few.

More parameters per OP (sometimes 2 is not enough).

More distortion options (different curves, types?)

I could go on all day but it would get messy and I think we'd lose sight of what Nitro is; a filter plugin with bad ass modulation and routing (modular?) options with extra effects. Filters (+distortion/overdrive), modulation/automation and modular routing; imo the heart of nitro.

If reversed delay hasn't been explained I'm guessing he meant a delay similar to a reverse reverb?

++bit crusher/sample rate converter

Edited by Pickle (08/15/10 11:38 AM)

#6461 - 08/24/10 12:32 PM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ??? [Re: Pickle]
Pickle Offline

Also more control over the LFO waveforms like clipping (independent for +/- aswell as linked), more shapes and lfo reset.
ADSR curve controls and modulation of stage time (long time since I used nitro so may already be possible)

#6521 - 12/10/10 05:22 PM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ??? [Re: Pickle]
andrewk Offline

Any news on version 2.0? I'm assuming this will support x64 as well as x86? Any ideas on what the upgrade price will be? Really looking forward to this.

#6522 - 12/10/10 06:38 PM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ??? [Re: andrewk]
kevaquarian Offline

It's all gone quiet at PSP about Nitro 2 it seems....?
RME FF400

#6523 - 12/10/10 07:48 PM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ??? [Re: kevaquarian]
andrewk Offline

Originally Posted By: kevaquarian
It's all gone quiet at PSP about Nitro 2 it seems....?

Does seem to have. The information below was posted on 9 June 2010, some 6 months ago. Hopefully PSP will jump in with some further information(?).

Hi all. Nitro 2 is almost there. We have listened to your ideas. Some of them have been implemented, some not.
The GUI is small, but easier to operate - you will be able to use mouse wheel to scroll lists and change parameter values. Keyboard type-in for every field. There are three LCDs - one for modulators (yes, there are four modulator slots that can be assigned any modulator type), one for operators and one for setting connections.
All operators have been rewritten, are much more powerful and optimized. There are new types, too. The same applies to modulators.
8 freely assignable knobs (you can name them and midi assign at click of a button).
Built-in limiter based on Xenon algorithms, with three fixed settings.
A lots more... So be prepared ;\)

#6526 - 12/14/10 12:30 PM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ??? [Re: andrewk]
gwok Offline

I've lost all confidence in this company

#6527 - 12/14/10 03:54 PM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ??? [Re: gwok]
andrewk Offline

Originally Posted By: gwok
I've lost all confidence in this company

Hopefully this will get your confidence back... I emailed them to see if they had any news and within hours got the following response:
 Quote:
It is the longest plug-in project we have ever had.
Hubert is "Polishing" it and designing presets for it.
I hope it will be available before end of this year (2010).

Warm regards from Poland
Antoni Ozynski

Hope PSP don't mind me posting this publicly, but I was pretty excited by the news!

#6528 - 12/14/10 04:20 PM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ??? [Re: andrewk]
kevaquarian Offline

Groovy.

I won't hold my breath though - it's not sensible with plugin releases - I would have died already waiting for Altiverb 7, or BFD 64-bit for Mac!!

I hope there's a tasty upgrade price for those who've been using Nitro since way back, and waited literally YEARS for an update of any kind.

Thanks for the update, andrewk.

RME FF400

#6529 - 12/14/10 04:36 PM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ??? [Re: kevaquarian]
andrewk Offline

I won't hold my breath though - it's not sensible with plugin releases - I would have died already waiting for Altiverb 7, or BFD 64-bit for Mac!!

!! Good advice!
I hope there's a tasty upgrade price for those who've been using Nitro since way back, and waited literally YEARS for an update of any kind.

+1

Edited by andrewk (12/14/10 04:36 PM)

#6530 - 12/14/10 09:16 PM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ??? [Re: kevaquarian]
gwok Offline

Groovy.

ya tasty as in free - been waitin to save a preset for a 8 months

#6532 - 12/29/10 01:07 PM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ??? [Re: gwok]
Jensa Offline

So... now when N2O is out, what do you think of it? I've got some major GUI-stealing-loads-of-processors-power issues but works fine if closing the GUI.

Edited by Jensa (12/29/10 01:07 PM)

#6533 - 12/30/10 02:21 PM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ??? [Re: Jensa]
flatfinger Offline

Well I'm sure the Bakers are going to take a little time off for the Holidays!! But a Proper MANUAL would be a nice little detail !!!!!

The routing section has a page that seems to be for crossing channels and flipping phase .......... But there are 8 boxes and I'm not sure how they relate in the scheme of things .

I'm also curious as to if there is a way to listen to the side chain ( which option shows up in the envelope follower) so that you can check the routing in your DAW is set up properly .

#6548 - 01/23/11 04:56 PM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ??? [Re: flatfinger]

Jensa - do you experience this GUI-related CPU peaks all the time, or only when plot animation (modulation preview in MTRX tab) is on?

Flatfinger - the routing subsection you're talking about allows you to invert the phase and middle/side encode/decode (prior to operator and after it - that's why you have two switches for each op). It allows you to run the entire processing in middle/side, too by encoding prior to first operator and decoding after the last one (assuming your operators are in series).

There's a way to listen to sidechain signal, but you can't do it directly in enveloper follower settings. You have to use SIDEMIX operator (or compressor/expander, which has sidechain monitoring switch)

#6550 - 01/24/11 04:07 AM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ??? [Re: Hubert Pietrzykowski PSP]
Jensa Offline

Jensa - do you experience this GUI-related CPU peaks all the time, or only when plot animation (modulation preview in MTRX tab) is on?

Hi. Thanks for asking.

About the GUI slugisshness - Everything, mouse movements, VU's etc in Reaper, animations in N2O etc gets a framerate about 5-10 fsp but the sound is working as it should. And the CPU use don't go down if I click off the "power"-button in the plugin fron-end. Also, when closing the plugin front-end window while running Reaper I get a crash, every time. I've made a animated screen capture with LiceCap (included in Reaper installation) so you can see what happens. Check it out here:

http://masarin.info/PSP-N2O-Crash-1.gif

My system spec is:

Windows XP 32-bit
4 GB RAM
Reaper 3.75pre2 (pre2 is not the problem)

I'll try a reinstall of N2O and see if that solves the problem.

Thanks!

#6560 - 02/07/11 09:43 AM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ??? [Re: Jensa]
kevaquarian Offline

Is it me being blind or is there no immediate easy way (if at all) to disable operators individually?

Just for the record - NO crashes or other problems with N2O on Mac with Logic in 64-bit mode so far on my setup. Can't comment about other situations.
RME FF400

#6624 - 04/23/11 09:35 AM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ??? [Re: Jensa]
rictheobscene Offline

Loc: Right Between the Resonance an...
 Originally Posted By: Jensa

Hi. Thanks for asking.

About the GUI slugisshness - Everything, mouse movements, VU's etc in Reaper, animations in N2O etc gets a framerate about 5-10 fsp but the sound is working as it should. And the CPU use don't go down if I click off the "power"-button in the plugin fron-end. Also, when closing the plugin front-end window while running Reaper I get a crash, every time. I've made a animated screen capture with LiceCap (included in Reaper installation) so you can see what happens. Check it out here:

http://masarin.info/PSP-N2O-Crash-1.gif

My system spec is:

Windows XP 32-bit
4 GB RAM
Reaper 3.75pre2 (pre2 is not the problem)

I'll try a reinstall of N2O and see if that solves the problem.

Thanks!

I can reproduce the reaper sluggishness issue. It happens anytime the N2O GUI is visible.

http://www.ghettoanalogue.com
http://www.therazorwireballet.com

#6625 - 04/23/11 09:38 AM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ??? [Re: kevaquarian]
rictheobscene Offline

Is it me being blind or is there no immediate easy way (if at all) to disable operators individually?

Just for the record - NO crashes or other problems with N2O on Mac with Logic in 64-bit mode so far on my setup. Can't comment about other situations.

If you set an operator to the 'gain' tool, leave the attenuation value a 0.00 db, and do not allow an operator to modulate any parameter for the gain operator, it is essentially the same thing as bypassing that operator.

It took me a little while to figure that out. Basically, I set all 4 operators as described above and listened to the processed signal. It sounded identical to the signal when N2O was not in the chain at all (I suppose you could call this the ultimate bypass).

Hope that helps.

#6629 - 04/25/11 01:37 PM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ??? [Re: rictheobscene]
kevaquarian Offline

Thanks for sharing your workaround.

However, I am in disbelief that a plugin such as N2O doesn't have individual operator bypass functionality as a fundamental part of the feature set??!!!

What is going on PSP?? This is just basic.

Overall, I feel you guys (PSP) are starting to lose it....
RME FF400

#6630 - 04/25/11 03:41 PM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ??? [Re: kevaquarian]
Jensa Offline

Starting? It's soon been 6 months. And almost no signs of life.

Edited by Jensa (04/25/11 03:42 PM)

#6631 - 04/26/11 09:00 AM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ??? [Re: kevaquarian]
rictheobscene Offline

Thanks for sharing your workaround.

However, I am in disbelief that a plugin such as N2O doesn't have individual operator bypass functionality as a fundamental part of the feature set??!!!

What is going on PSP?? This is just basic.

Overall, I feel you guys (PSP) are starting to lose it....

It is also actually possible to 'bypass' an operator using the routing matrix. This is a bit tedious though. It would be kind of cool to be able to select 'Bypass' in the operator selection menu and have that automatically make the changes to the matrix.

I am not giving up on PSP yet.

#6637 - 04/27/11 06:14 AM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ??? [Re: rictheobscene]
rictheobscene Offline

I just dl'd and installed 1.01, and it fixed the sluggish issues I was having with Reaper.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >