Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#3761 - 07/22/07 06:56 AM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ???
Mike Goodwin Offline

Loc: Toronto
I have to agree with Greg. I love neon but getting around it is a bit of a pain. It has tried to stay a little to true to the "hardware lcd screen" for vintage effect. I am totaly ok with the fact that I am using software and do not need it to look anything like hardware. Although it is kinda fun. Thats just my two cents.

#3762 - 07/23/07 05:11 AM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ???
tritonemusic Offline

#3763 - 07/26/07 04:48 AM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ???
tritonemusic Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by tritonemusic:
I must admit, sometimes using Nitro can be quite a hassle. At times, I have to make 5 or 6 attempts before I can move the little arrows in the LCD section. It's a pain.

Hubert, I hope you might consider making it easier to click on the arrows. I'm on a Mac G4, DP5.12, in case that helps.

#3764 - 07/26/07 02:42 PM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ???
terminal3 Offline

Loc: London, UK
 Quote:
Originally posted by vank:
What would be awesome is a GUI that is 1024*768 for instance...that way probably anyone can view the plug on their screens and a LOT of parameters can be viewed simultaniously... Hell, I don't understand why not every plug is a lot bigger. Instant access is the key \:\)
because some plug-in windows are already too big for small screens! I think having the OPTION of a bigger window is a good thing, but it's nice to keep it small. Eiosis ELS Vocoder, for example, is too tall for my 13" macbook screen... fine on my 20" cinema display, thankfully.

#3765 - 08/02/07 07:54 PM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ???
tritonemusic Offline

#3766 - 08/23/07 10:55 PM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ???
Hubert Pietrzykowski PSP Offline

Loc: Warsaw
Hi everyone,

I've been off for some time as you noticed. Thanks to everyone for ideas and remarks. Think I'm gonna start working on version 2 soon.
Broken - I'm not sure what you mean by 'reverse delay'. I'd appreciate if you clarified.
Some more thoughts - what about 16-step sequencer as a modulation source?
Also, I'd like to add sidechain input to envelope detector - this would allow whole bunch of interesting effects.
Bhang mentioned the ring modulator. I wonder how should this be done in the context of Nitro - ring modulator needs two signals (two inputs). I think user could specifiy (at the ring modulator operator level) which of the inputs are used and ring-modulated. Other inputs (an operator accepts inputs from up to 3 other operators, plug-in input and feedback from itself) would be ignored.

once again thanks for your contribution

#3767 - 08/28/07 02:21 PM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ???
steff Offline

Quote:

Bhang mentioned the ring modulator. I wonder how should this be done in the context of Nitro - ring modulator needs two signals (two inputs). I think user could specifiy (at the ring modulator operator level) which of the inputs are used and ring-modulated. Other inputs (an operator accepts inputs from up to 3 other operators, plug-in input and feedback from itself) would be ignored.
side-chain inputs ..... internal (form the output of other ops) and external (over plugin side-chain input)

would be nice

best

#3768 - 09/03/07 07:54 PM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ???
tritonemusic Offline

Hi Hubert,

Is there any chance that you will rectify the problem pertaining to clicking on triangles with the mouse? Just earlier today, I must have tried 15 times before I could actually move the triangle.

This is a really big deal for me, FWIW.

As always, I thank you.

#3769 - 10/14/07 10:57 AM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ???
Broken Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Hubert Pietrzykowski PSP:
Hi everyone,

I've been off for some time as you noticed. Thanks to everyone for ideas and remarks. Think I'm gonna start working on version 2 soon.
Broken - I'm not sure what you mean by 'reverse delay'. I'd appreciate if you clarified.
Some more thoughts - what about 16-step sequencer as a modulation source?
Also, I'd like to add sidechain input to envelope detector - this would allow whole bunch of interesting effects.

once again thanks for your contribution
Reverse delay, It's when it sounds like the delayed signal is a reversed version of the input signal. Like some eventide presets and also the guitar rig delay does it.
I like the idea of a step sequencer and the sidechain input \:\)

#5406 - 03/06/08 02:42 PM Re: Nitro 2 - Any plans ??? [Re: Hubert Pietrzykowski PSP]
Bhang Offline

Loc: Laudanum Records
Sidechain for the envelope detector and a step sequencer and I'm already excited. I have been wanting some sort of sidechain control for a long time. This could also be used as a second input for a Ringmod ( or gates, compressors ... all sorts of gateable goodies!) Being able to have separate inputs is key. All other ringmod plugins I know of only allow manipulation of the audio by a built in oscillator and this cripples the whole idea of a ringmod.

I really like your products and love the new ideas for Nitro. I prefer mangling plug ins to the utility type plug ins, so I would love to see some more oddball insane plug ins like nitro. how about a Multiband processors that allow you to designate crossover points before you send them to the effects. Like Ohmicide but not limited to distortions.

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >