Topic Options
#3699 - 04/23/05 03:28 PM NO SOUND is being processed!
bellehard Offline

Please help me with the following...

I've recently upgraded to the latest versions of all of your OSX-compatible plug-ins in order to use them in Logic Pro 7.

Unfortunately I have a problem when it comes to processing sound through Nitro - the signal just goes straight through the plug-in without being processed.

I'm experiencing the same problem with PSP84 as well as the PSP42 - nothing happens.

I've tried to change the presets and the settings but it won't make any difference. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the plug-ins without any luck. I have installed both AU and VST versions (which I have converted to AU using a VST-AU-converter in order to use them in Logic Pro 7), just to see if that would help. No luck.

The MixPack bundle and VintageWarmer are, however, running smoothly in Logic Pro 7. (EasyVerb and MasterQ doesn't seem to be compatible with Logic Pro 7. True?)

I've been using earlier versions of your plug-ins on the same system (G5, OSX) in Logic Platinum 6 before, without this kind of problem (although less stability due to lack of AU validation (no AU manager)).

I LOVE YOUR GEAR SO PLEASE HELP ME OUT!

Thanks for your advice!

All the best from a very satisfied customer.

Bellehard

#3700 - 04/24/05 05:28 PM Re: NO SOUND is being processed!
Hubert Pietrzykowski PSP Offline

Loc: Warsaw
Hi,

Looks to me like your plug-ins are not authorized. In some cases you might need to reauthorize after the latest version has been installed. Please first check the 42/84 backpanel and Nitro GLB display tab for authorization. If it says 'not authorized' you will need to manually launch the authorization dialog. You will find it in the folder the plug-in documentation was installed to. The default path for Lexicon PSP42 for example is: home/Library/Documentation/Lexicon PSP42. The application name is 'Authorize Lexicon PSP42'. Once launched it will ask you for authorization name and string. Do the same for each plug-in. Hope this helps

Best Regards

#3701 - 05/15/05 12:40 PM Re: NO SOUND is being processed!
Ulven Offline

Loc: Sweden
I have the exact same problem as bellehard. I have Nitro v1.03. I have tried to re-authorize as suggested above, but it still says "not authorized" in the GLB window (and no sound is being processed). I have tried to re-install, thrash the preference file, etc... but it simply don't want to be authorized. I have tried both vst and Au, but the problem is the same: "not authorized". It seems to authorize fine, there is no message that says otherwise. I have tried both typing in the name and serial, and copy/paste it from the mail I got.

I would be very thankful if this problem could be solved.

I have also sent a mail to your support.

Kind regards,

Ulf S

#3702 - 05/16/05 09:53 AM Re: NO SOUND is being processed!
Ulven Offline

Loc: Sweden
Solved!

The problem was a national character in my name.
Thanks Hubert for the fast and exellent support.

Best,

Ulf S