Topic Options
#3623 - 01/09/05 09:54 PM 1 Nitro question (predef)
pheeleep Offline

I am using the Nitro demo in Fl Studio. Wow. What a wonderful plugin! Really impressed here. The interface is very intuitive and there are so many tweakable parameters.. it sounds great... I am speechless.. well almost, because I do have one question \:\)

In Nitro,

I click on "CFG" mode ( top left in the GUI ), I click on "Predef" ( that appears in the GUI ), but then I can't seem to be able to click on one of the graphs to select it.. can you confirm this?

I can switch between the pages of graphs but can't select one. I have to click "exit" and then the graph is the same as it first was.. weird..

Is it because it's a demo, or is it a bug?

Thanks so much for your time..

I will be getting Nitro very soon, for sure!

#3624 - 01/10/05 10:56 AM Re: 1 Nitro question (predef)
Hubert Pietrzykowski PSP Offline

Loc: Warsaw
The CFG page has been disabled in demo version. You won't be able to change the connection gains between operators and you won't be able to use the predefined settings either. This works fine in full version.

Hubert Pietrzykowski

#3625 - 01/10/05 05:25 PM Re: 1 Nitro question (predef)
pheeleep Offline

Thank you so much. This is what I suspected. I just wanted to make sure before I bought it..

I am just waiting for the e-mail to buy Nitro and VW ( I am a member of KVR and got in on that offer \:\) ) Thanks so much for offering it!

#3626 - 06/11/05 09:43 AM Re: 1 Nitro question (predef)
cbit Offline

Aha! cfg page disabled in the demo! i was confused about why it wasn't working for a long time.. maybe you should make it more clear somewhere that this is one of the limitations of the demo.

#3627 - 06/12/05 10:23 PM Re: 1 Nitro question (predef)
Hubert Pietrzykowski PSP Offline

Loc: Warsaw
Yes, right. We forgot to put it on our demo download page. Sorry for confusing you.

#3628 - 07/13/06 06:47 AM Re: 1 Nitro question (predef)
fussylizard Offline

I was just demoing Nitro and was going crazy trying to change the routing also so you guys might want to update the web page so others don't get confused.

Regards,
Chris