Topic Options
#3497 - 03/25/04 10:08 PM Some suggestions
Jesper Offline

First of all, congratulations on a great plug-in. It looks marvellous and the sound is fantastic.

I would love if I could globally set each of the 8 big knobs to a midi CC. The modulation matrix is wonderful, but it would nice to always have the knobs assigned to the same midi cc (irrespective of selected preset).

I like the clean, uncluttered display, but I think that operator selection could be easier. A small drop down list (with all the possible operators) below each operator would make it easy to try out new combinations and at the same time provide a good overview of the active operators.

Finally, if possible, a bigger LCD would be nice. I have to get close to my monitor to read some of the text. Maybe a "double-size" option if that is easy to implement.

All the best,
Jesper.

#3498 - 03/27/04 01:25 PM Re: Some suggestions
Hubert Pietrzykowski PSP Offline

Loc: Warsaw
Thanks for your suggestions. I have quite a long Nitro wishlist already, and I put your ideas there as well. They can become a part of the big Nitro update in the future. I agree that choosing the operator type could be easier. And being able to assign the MIDI CC to the knobs is good idea, but... I am a bit afraid it would make the Nitro concept a bit more unclear (you could assign MIDI CCs in more than one place). Anyway - I will seriously take your remarks into account.