Topic Options
#2567 - 04/06/02 12:16 AM Where is the DX version of stereo pack?
Eddie Radovic Offline

Loc: 208-10 35ave bayside ny 11361
I just got the registration code and I was installing the stereo pack as well as the pianoverb[free!].Ok...when I'm going through the install setup it says for each respectively..."setup will install "vst" plugin in to the directory choosen from the list below". It said that for BOTH pianoverb+stereo pack. Where is DX? I downloaded from the same page as where I got the VW plugin. Two above it is the stereo pack. Should I download from another place or will it work anyway. I can only use DX plugins BTW.I'll try a install and see how things go. Later. \:\(

#2568 - 04/06/02 07:27 AM Re: Where is the DX version of stereo pack?
Antoni Ozynski PSP Offline

Dear Eddie,

You are right.
We have forgotten to change a text in installer.
Thanks for your report.

regards
Antoni Ozynski

#2569 - 04/06/02 08:05 AM Re: Where is the DX version of stereo pack?
Eddie Radovic Offline

Loc: 208-10 35ave bayside ny 11361
I installed the pianoverb as a test and it worked fine. I guess it was just a text thing...I hope that it didn't screw anything else up. So far both stereo pack and pianoverb work and sound great!!!! I'll post back my findings tomorrow after I mix these two songs. I will definitely will be using the stereo pack for one. I wish I could have purchased the mixpack as well to use in these mixdowns...oh well...I guess thats why we have "remixs" \:D . Later.