Topic Options
#1436 - 02/10/07 05:02 PM a/b comparison
larry Offline

Loc: Ohio
Not sure how many posts there have been about this. But PSP you really need to not go away from the structure of the original preset handling that you had with a/b comparisons. Logic 7.2.3 does not have this capacity so your older plugins were great for that. But I notice that all your newer ones do not have the simple but immeasurably powerful feature.

Could you please put those back if enough people open their mouth about it here.

Larry

#1437 - 02/10/07 05:50 PM Re: a/b comparison
Camille Troillard Offline

Yes, I would really prefer the A/B omparison feature instead of the preset saving, that most DAWs offer!

Camille

#1438 - 02/10/07 07:08 PM Re: a/b comparison
tritonemusic Offline

I posted this:

http://www.pspaudioware.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000291

I'm glad to see that others find this feature useful, too.

-Rade-

#1439 - 02/12/07 09:48 AM Re: a/b comparison
larry Offline

Loc: Ohio
Either the users don't care, or the admins don't care, or way worse.

PSP could be turning into Native Instruments.

Where they'll just say forget and have us pay for it as an upgrade later, and never address anything.

PSP please don't go this route, you have great stuff. Esp the mix pack

#1440 - 02/15/07 04:41 PM Re: a/b comparison
Mateusz Wozniak PSP Offline

I hope that we will not turn into any other plug-in developer.
Sometimes we have to choose between solution and sometimes we choose it not the best way for all users.

We will once again the preset issue inside our development team about A/B comparison.
Please email support@pspaudioware.com with more details on what you really enjoyed with the previous A/B solution and what you would suggest for future versions for A/B comparison.

The update for the PSP MixPack is in development so don't be afraid, this product will still be available.

Regards,