GUI Size

Posted by: Krzys

GUI Size - 12/24/14 06:14 PM

Hello

Thanks for the great work on these plugins. If i was to have one request for your plugins, it would be connected to the GUI....specifically:
N2O is such an intensive plugin and it would benefit from a size increase of...maybe 25%. There is a lot going on with this plugin and it oftentimes feels cramped.
NEON: the eq curve display would benefit from a bit more height/width...the rest of the plugin is fine. I know one can zoom in but often times the space to see the curve is still too small.
42/84/85/...all a touch too small....+20% would be great.

Now so as to give you a reference point, i am using a 27" 2560 x 1440 display. At that size plugins can begin to be very small. Especially if one keeps their display at a safe viewing distance.

Aside from that, your plugin are great! Use them on every single project with good success. Good fortune for you in the upcoming years.

Regards

Krzysztof
Posted by: cheekypaul

Re: GUI Size - 02/04/18 11:10 AM

I agree with Krzysztof.
I would like to see a brush up / update on the GUI too.
Any updates for this one in the pipeline?
Posted by: miropajic

Re: GUI Size - 02/28/18 06:22 PM

+1

N2o is great but GUI size is very uncomfy wink
Posted by: evo2slo

Re: GUI Size - 07/15/18 09:02 AM

Agreed with all above. N2O is a great modulation plugin - the filters sound amazing - but I find myself not using it often just because the GUI is so difficult to work with. Please enlarge.

Thanks to PSP for your wonderful work!